This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by NEWSINNET JOBS FORUM 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 37 times
Formac Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
– Exclusive Job for
Formac is a software product development startup based out of Bangalore. We commit to delivering disruptive products in Edu-Tech space used for learning and evaluation. Formac offers various products like
EYardstick – An all in one assessment solution for companies across the globe to have quality hires at up to 80% less effort
EduPracto – A Skill-enhancement software for colleges and students to boost their employability and helping them to achieve their career aspirations.
Formac has started doing skill development projects with Govt. of Karnataka.
We would like to publish below job requirement in your
(Experienced) Walk-In : Financial Analysts @ Bangalore
Greetings to from Formac Software Services ! We have below job openings for our organization.
Job Position : Financial Analyst
Job Category : Non-IT | Analyst
Walk-In Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Compensation : 2.4 LPA – 3.6 LPA
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria : Any Graduate
Desired Experience : 1 to 4 Years (Mandatory)
Job Description :
# We are looking for an active and dedicated individual who has good knowledge in corporate accounting and Finance besides passion towards numbers. This position has a lot of scope for growth.
# The person also has to do financial planning for the company like Revenue estimates, Expense estimates, mapping various receivable sources to payable sources and own the entire financial operations for the group of companies.
# Regular Compliance Tasks
– Experience in dealing with Tally. (QuickBooks is Optional)
– GST Knowledge and Filing experience for companies of revenue more than 5 Crores.
– Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
– Follow up with Vendors/Corporates for Payments
– Managing and streamlining corporate bank accounts
– Accounts Reconciliation
– Knowledge of Auditing / Balance Sheets
– Follow up with Company Secretary for MCA and ROC related tasks
– Strategizing Cash flow between accounts and performing internal auditing
– Act a SPOC between Auditor & Company Secretary
– Leveraging technology to maintain book of records.
Strategic Financial Tasks :
– Perform monthly analysis of the spend/revenue and advice top management on corrective actions if needed.
– Assisting in Tender Processes
– Drafting new financial policies and training across the company.
– Revenue Forecasting, Financial Business Planning and weekly/monthly reporting of allocated spend vs. actual spend and etc.
Key Skills :
# Corporate Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Reconciliation, Finance, Auditing, ROC, Cash Flow, QuickBooks, Tally
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# A printout of this job posting
# Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Note: Tally and Intermediate – Advanced XL is a must.
Note: You can mention the reference as
Walk-In Date : On 22nd June 2019 (Saturday)
Walk-In Time : 11 AM to 2 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Formac Software Services,
Ground Floor, Maruti Emerald,
Brookefield, ITPL Main Road, Kundalahalli, Whitefield,
Bangalore – 560037
Landmark: Opposite to Bata Showroom
Map: Click Here
Contact Person : HR
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2018 – Newsinnet Jobs Forum