– Administrating on all stationary items for the office purpose
– Facilitate office requirements.
– Planning of office requirements – Stationery, office supplies.
– Negotiating & contracting professional services for AMC
– Assisting couriers and dispatch.
– Filing of documents, follow ups, checking emails.
– Joining Formalities – Documents human resources actions by completing forms.
reports, logs,and records. Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets.
– reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information.
explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
– Travel Arrangements.
– Housekeeping management.
– Maintaining stock inventory.
– Printing Business Cards, Letter Heads etc.
– Maintaining Office Expenses.
– Security Management.
– Handling petty cash.
– Keeping track of office boys & & their attendance.
– Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are Indus World Schools requiring Manager for Accounts and Administration.
The responsibility will be to look after overall Transportation Facilities.
And to manage funds and records the overall financial well being of both campuses of Jhalaria and Chhawni in Indore.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2018 – Newsinnet Jobs Forum