– Exclusive Job for Chetanaites…
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technologyrelated insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyse and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.
We would like to publish below job requirement in your
(Experienced) Associates, Operations @ Bangalore
Note from : This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply through at given URL/EMAIL, and Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
Greetings to from Gartner ! We have below job openings for our organization.
Job Position : Associate, Operations
Job Requisition ID : 36510
Job Category : IT | Software
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Note: Only those willing to relocate to BANGALORE should apply.
Desired Experience : 1 to 2 Years (Mandatory)
Job Description :
# What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
About this Role :
# The job role is for an Associate position in Talent Neuron. As part of this practice you will be directly contributing to our flagship platform “Talent Neuron”, used by HR leaders across the industry to gain useful insights on emerging global and local HR trends. This person will come with 1-2 years of total experience.
What you’ll do :
# Providing a central, immediate point of contact for Gartner members and prospective members to submit requests/issues via phone, e-mail or web:
– Help educate members and prospects in the moment regarding our web-site, services available, how we are organized for our customers
– Execute against and resolve certain administrative requests/issues (web-site access, meeting or teleconference inquiries, customer data collection and maintenance etc.);
– Execute against and resolve broader product and service inquiries (how to find specific research on our web-site, explain specific products or services available for a given topical area, articulate Gartner’s value, etc.)
– Escalate members and their requests directly to functions or individuals that can best address their needs either in the moment or in follow-up
– Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
# Actively supporting our Sales and Marketing teams in their efforts to sell, serve, and market to both existing and prospective members;
# Managing and analyzing inbound volume by documenting and tracking requests or issues via case management technology;
# Field requests directly from members via phone or e-mail; listen intently and identify needs;
# Assist Customer Success Team in documenting, tracking, and analyzing request trends, issues with inbound process, request fulfillment metrics, and inbound volume patterns in order to improve service execution.
# Gartner member account creation in TalentNeuron;
# Generate customized reports by analyzing user requirements using internal tools
What you’ll need :
# Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferably from top Tier institutes
Who you are :
# Superior customer/member service ethic with 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
# Professional level of English (written and spoken) required;
# Team player;
# Has Good Interpersonal skills;
# Integrity, Accountability and Ownership;
# Takes initiative in completing tasks that are assigned;
# Ability to multitask, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
# Attention to detail;
# Superior interpersonal skills; excellent written & oral communication skills;
# Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions;
# Strong work ethic; strong attention to detail; ability to work well with others;
# Strong typing and computer/phone navigation skills required;
# One to two years of Customer Service experience preferred.
What we offer :
# In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
– Competitive base salary
– Great on job learning
– Inordinate work life balance
How to Apply for this Job ?
* This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply at given Email Id, and Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
* Please apply ONLY IF you have above mentioned skills. Clearly mention the same in your resume. Otherwise, your resume will NOT be considered.
If eligible, Please send your resume at : gartner_
Job Requisition ID : 36510
Please mention the Subject Line of your Email in the below format :
[ Job Code ] – [ Job Requisition ID ] – [ Your Current Location ] – [ Qualification | Branch ] – [ Years of Experience ] – [ Current Company ]
36510 – Bangalore – B.Tech (CSE) – 1 Years – TCS
36510 – Bangalore – B.Tech (CSE) – 2 Years – CTS
* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.
Please do not forget to furnish the following details in the body of your mail. This is very IMPORTANT.
Full Name | Date of Birth:
Years of Experience:
Your Technical Skills:
Any Certifications Completed:
Current CTC | Expected CTC:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2018 – Newsinnet Jobs Forum