We know how fed up you are reading the companies gyaan and going through the hiring rigmaroles. We have also been there some time ago. We want to keep it uncomplicated, exciting and fast – well, that’s our brand promise to our customers also. We want to give them loans in under 5 minutes – UNCOMPLICATED AND FAST!
We are hiring fresh engineers for Credit Analyst role this role will teach you things you never learned before, as long as you have the right aptitude for it.
We are a Fintech start-up. Our vision is to revolutionize the lending industry in India. We want to make easy and fast credit available to all salaried employees at a click of few buttons. Our goal is to disburse a loan within 5 minutes of a borrower applying for it. Don’t ask how. That we will need to figure out together!
Job profile may sound serious, but it’s not. It is infact extremely serious. That’s how we take our jobs – everybody gives their best shot at work and makes the start-up succeed.
We want highly ambitious and energetic grads. Rest we will figure out!
Credit / Business Analyst
# 2019 batch – BE / BTech (any branch)
# Good academics
# Good pH score
# MS Excel proficiency will be an added benefit
Job Description :
# As a Credit Analyst you will deal with everything that happens between customer applying for a loan and getting the money in their account, and a few steps beyond that.
Major responsibilities are :
– Analyze and review loan submission documents, review credit/bureau reports and input information, analyze financial documentation, recommend loans for approval
– Provide support regarding underwriting’s overall pipeline, maintain strong working knowledge of credit policy guidelines
– Manage and perform multiple tasks accurately in a fast-paced environment, serve as an internal point of contact regarding file status and disbursal of loans
– Analyze and review the performance of loans on credit indicators like first payment default and delinquency
– Propose the segments which need expansion or tightening
3. Predictive modelling to drive growth
– Design and conceive pre-approval programs
– Continuously work towards process improvement and simplification, which results in customer delight
– Coordinate with and support the sales team in growing business without compromising on credit quality
– Work with alternate data to beef up customer insights
# You will join us as Graduate Trainees and get confirmed as Credit Analyst after 12 months of successful probation. After that how fast it grows, how much it grows, is all performance dependant. Sky is the only limit, we would say!