ICICI Bank (http://www.icicibank.com)
(Freshers) Recruitment for Probationary Officers @ All India
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University. The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
# The programme structure is as follows:
– Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
– Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
– Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
– Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
Eligibility Criteria :
– Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline
– Up to 25 years of age as on 31st July 2018 (Should have been born on or after 31st July 1993)
– Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
– The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
# Location: Across India
# Min Exp (yrs): 0.00
# Max Exp (yrs): 0.00
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2018 – Newsinnet Jobs Forum