Successive Software is a technology services company based at Noida, India. We are a team of 80 Computer Scientists (Software Engineers) providing customized software development services for:
– LAMP development: PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii and Zend.
– Mobile Application Development: Native and Cross platform like Xamarin, IONIC, React JS
– Microsoft Technologies
Since its inception in year 2010, Successive Software has been encouraged and appreciated by its clients for Out of the Box and transparent approach towards challenges
Job Details :
# Industry: IT
# Job location: Noida
# Desired Experience: Fresher
# Course Specialization: BE/BTech (CS/IT)
# Batch Passout: 2018 / 2019
# Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
– During the training Period- INR 10,000 Per Month bonus ( INR 18,000 based on the performance after successful completion of the training.)
– Post the training period- 2.4 LPA – 3.0 LPA (Once Confirmed)
# Bond: 18 Months
# Tentative date of joining: Immediate (From February Onwards)
# Tentative date of interview: Saturday, 2nd February 2019
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
# Working and exploring on technologies you have been assigned.
# Communicating (written and verbal) well within your team, management and if required with the client.
# Understanding real world scenarios and writing efficient code for a problem.
# Learning, understanding and working with the best standards for development and task management.
# Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
# Keeping up with the trends in technology and be up for challenges.
Skill Set Required :
# Problem solving skills
# Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
# Good organizational and time management skills
# For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role.
# Some may require experience with OOPS and database management systems
# An ability to work to deadlines
# A good eye for detail
Interview Process :
# Multiple Face to Face interview
# All the aspiring candidates have to come fully prepared will be testing them in their Analytical Skills, Logical Skills, Debugging Skills, Code Analysis.