(FRESHERS) ‘TELiBRAHMA’ : Off-Campus : BE / BTECH : 2017 / 2018 Passout : Software Test Engineers : Last Date – 19 January 2019 @ Bangalore
TELiBrahma Software Services LLP. (http://www.telibrahma.com)
– Exclusive Job for Newsinnet…
TELiBrahma is a venture funded profitable company based in Bangalore focused around contextual mobile services. E.g. users focus their mobile camera on the logo of a retailer to receive deals, information and other things. Users focus their mobile camera on a logo of automobile to receive 3D view of the automobile etc.
TELiBrahma is focused on productised solutions and have executed several solutions like Offence Management for Bangalore Traffic Police, Kerala Traffic Police and others.
It was worked with most of the brands in the country including Coke, Mercedes, Nestle, Unilever, Ford, Toyota etc… providing technology and Marketing solutions for these brands
– Since 2008 we are focused around mobile marketing technologies and solutions
– We make revenue by integrating mobile with traditional media investments of global brands. Our technologies help global brands to achieve higher ROI from their traditional media spends and accelerate their shift towards digital
– We have been working with brands like Unilever, Coke, Kraft, Benz, BMW, Ford, Nike, Nokia and Adidas. It is worth noting that each of these brands are increasing their spends on a Q2Q basis
– We are able to leverage relationships in India to go international and currently working/ in discussions with major brands and agencies like Unilever, O and M, GroupM etc
– Company has shown a tremendous progress with 300%+ growth in revenue, 100%+ growth in profits , 30+ awards, 25+ patents
– Currently we are expanding our operations in APAC and USA
Software Test Engineer [2017 / 2018]
# 2017 / 2018 batch BE/BTech(CS/IT/EC)
# Good pH score
# Good academic record
Job Description :
– The primary work activity is to maintain and execute test related activities, monitoring automated tests, setting up and maintaining of hardware test infrastructure for our test platform and any other required products.
Task responsibilities :
# Primary responsibility includes daily running and scheduling automated test suite runs for functional and non-functional tests on our test platform.
# Scheduling automated test suite runs for Functional and non-functional tests on our test platform and. Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
# Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
# Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
# Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
Demonstrated ability in :
# Good Oral and Written communication skills
# Communicate within and across teams effectively and efficiently
# Taking initiative, being a self-starter, and working independently
# Working effectively in a group environment
# Ability to learn and adapt
# Having attention to detail
# Job Focus
# Methodical and meticulous approach
# Taking ownership of assigned tasks
Salary : ₹ 3,00,000
Event Date : 21 Jan 2019
Last Date : 19 Jan 2019
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience Required : Fresher (2017 to 2018)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2018 – Newsinnet Jobs Forum