NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the worlds leading training companies owing to its vast, yet comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions.
Wipro HR shared services is the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud based HR and financial solutions. We enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
(Freshers) Walk-In : BE / BTECH / MCA : 2019 Passout : Manual Testing (SCS) @ Chennai
NIIT is Hiring For Wipro HR Services For Manual Testing (SCS)
Job Position : Manual Testing (SCS)
Job Designation : Set Up Configuration Specialist
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Job Category : IT | Software
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Joining Location : Chennai – Olympia Tech Park Guindy, Tamilnadu
# Selected candidates will join Wipro as a Management Trainee at a salary of INR 15,000/month for first 6 months
# Post probation period of 6 months, basis candidates performance they will be offered full time job at a salary of 3.25 LPA
# Service Agreement – 18 Month
# Batch starts mid-October
Joining Time : Immediate
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
# BTech (CSE, IT, ECE) and MCA
# Hiring for 2019 batch only
# 60% in current degree with no backlogs
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Key Skills : Benefits Administration, Process Training, Test Data, Database Testing, Selection Process, HR, Manual Testing, Quality Assurance, Test Cases
Job Description :
# The Setup Configuration Specialist (SCS) will be responsible for configuring and testing (Manual Testing) and the profile includes following:
1. Proprietary Total Benefit Administration (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
2. Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA. This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming logic, systems configuration, and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
3. Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development, Quality Assurance and ongoing Task Management covers 80% of Job.
4. Communication- participate in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync.
5. Operation/ other services/ shared services support
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhaar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Note: Candidates without knowledge/certification in ‘Manual Testing’ – Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date : On 25th September 2019
Walk-In Time : 10 AM to 3 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Olympia Tech Park, Altius Block,
3rd Floor, Guindy,
Chennai – 600032
Contact Person : HR
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2018 – Newsinnet Jobs Forum