Royal Bank Scotland (RBS)
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UKs number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
(Freshers) Scheduled Walk-In : 2017 / 2018 Passout : CS&O Analysts @ Chennai
# CS&O Analyst
# Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
# Job ref: 80462
# Date listed: 17/9/2018
# Closing date: 22/09/2018
Job Position : CS&O Analyst (Customer Service & Operations Analyst (WebChat Process))
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
# CANDIDATE NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE WORKING HOURS (24*7 Rotational Shifts).
# Fresher (BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, B.Sc Non-IT)(2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only) , Students from an IT or Engineering or HR background are not eligible for this role.
# Note : You will not receive the confirmation mail since it is a direct walkin, kindly step in if you meet the above eligibility criteria.
Job Title : Customer Service and Operations Analyst
Purpose of the Role :
# This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
Your Responsibilities :
# As a CS&O Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
– Manage interactions with the end customers
– Maintain accuracy/customer satisfaction as per the guidelines/parameters
– Interaction with the onshore teams as and when required
– Ensure meeting the SLAs
– Process adherence and maintaining accuracy levels
– Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are as per the benchmarks
– Ensuring internal quality scores are achieved as per the benchmarks
– Contribute to building process capability and participate cross training
– Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalated where needed
– Support process training and knowledge sharing within the team
– Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
– Capture and collate MI as required according to recognised processes and practices
– Complete all mandatory training/accreditations as applicable to your role and your team
– Support improving team and customer performance by Role modelling Core Service Behaviours, Our Standards and adoption of Determined to Lead tools and techniques
– Suggest areas of customer/business focused improvement in their daily processing and escalate appropriately
– Review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior customer/business experience/service
– Review processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
– Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, How we manage RBS, and if applicable How we manage our Business, and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations. Additionally, use the Yes check to guide and support decision-making.
The Skills you’ll need :
– Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc Non-IT)(2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only) , Students from an IT or Engineering or HR background are not eligible for this role.
– Post Graduates are NOT eligible for this role
– Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
– Understanding of the industry and customers
– Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
– Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
– CANDIDATE NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE WORKING HOURS (24*7 Rotational Shifts).
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Note: Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria – Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date : On 22nd September 2018 (Saturday)
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
RBS Business Services Pvt Ltd,
Olympia Technology Park, 8th Floor,
Fortius Block, Guindy,
Chennai – 600032
Contact Person : Kandesh Kumar
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright belongs to Newsinnet Forum